10 Best Places to Stop Between Tri-Cities & Seattle
Wednesday morning at 5 a.m. we’re meeting at the TRAC parking lot in Pasco to caravan up to the Super Bowl Championship parade in Seattle. You’re welcome to join us. Here are my 10 favorite places to stop on the way to Seattle:
1. Chukar’s Cherries in Prosser.
2. Dinosaurs in Granger
3. Darigold in Sunnyside: take the cheese factory tour and buy some of the best ice cream.
4. Mexican food in Zillah
5. Legends Casino in Toppenish (seafood buffet every Thursday!)
6. Miner’s in Yakima for a huge, ginormous burger.
7. Fruit stands in Selah Valley
8. Overlook at tall bridge north of Selah
9. Roslyn: Village Pizza, Roslyn’s Cafe and Roslyn Cemetery — remember when “Northern Exposure” was being filmed there and you could sometimes watch the actors?