10 Natural Tips for Healing a Bad Sun Burn
Summer’s here and the sun is bright…lot’s of people have to deal with the dreaded SUNBURN here are some natural remedies thanks to my friends at Tri-Cities Granola Clan…
I can’t vouch that these actually work but they sound legit!
- Growing up in Florida, we’d soak brown paper (usually torn grocery bags) in vinegar and place that like a poultice on the sunburn. Aloe gel is good too.
Loose Cotton T-shirts *turned inside out * so the seams won’t rub the burn help too. If you sweat, rinse it off gently, or the salt will increase the pain and itch. Tepid water. Try not to get a chill. Sunburned goosebumps hurt!
- Aloe with Lidocaine
- Try fresh tomatoes 🍅 cut them in slices and apply them on the Burnt spots… works great…
- Put tea soaked rags on your burns
- Colloidal Silver!
- Shower with vinegar then aloe then lavender with coconut oil
- Fresh aloe Vera gel mixed with vitamin e. Cool wet towels to stop the burning.
- Witch hazel with Aloe
- Vitamin e oil! It keeps you moisturized so you don’t peel, relieves the sting from the dry skin.
- Aloe and lavender oil help so well…with a little splash of peppermint oil…