10 Ways You Know You’re a Band Geek If… [SPONSORED]
Don’t forget to purchase your tickets to Drums Across the Columbia coming to Edgar Brown Stadium this Sunday July 1. The show only comes around once a year. General tickets can be purchased for $12 in advance, or $15 at the door. Reserved seating tickets are $18 in advance and $20 at the door. And brand new this year is the family seating ticket, made for four people at $35 but are only available in advance! The gates open at 6pm and the show starts at 7pm. For more information, visit the Drums Across the Columbia website. Band geeks, don’t miss out! Not sure if you are one? See below.
Band geeks, otherwise referred to as those crazy kids who wear birds on their hats. How to identify yourself as a band geek. Are you one? I know I am! Find out below!
– You’re walking behind someone and are in step with them
-”Armed guard” means a girl with a flag, not a guy with a gun
– Reeds taste good
– You roll step through the cafeteria so you don’t spill your food
– You’ve actually been to band camp and consider it the highlight of your summer
– You don’t describe people by their physical appearance, rather the instrument they play
– You always start off on the left foot
– You go to other football games to watch the other band
– You don’t take “double tonguing” as a dirty joke
– You go onto a field and wonder why football players are there
For about 800 more of these, visit this website.