2nd ‘Back-to-School for Botox’ Story: Middle School Teacher – Enough Said
The KEY is doing a contest to give botox to one deserving mom. The kids are going back to school, and we're looking for someone who most needs facial treatment to get back to normal.
Here is out second mom's story.
"Single mom desperately seeking to look younger and rejuvenate my life!
I need botox for many reasons, but here are my top ten:
1. I have a 14 year old daughter who tells me I need it.
2. I have smoker's lines and I have never smoked a day in my life.
3. I have no boyfriend, nor have I had one in quite some time.
4. I am a middle school teacher - enough said.
5. I have been 29 years old many times.
6. The more I work out, my face gets thinner, my boobs get smaller, and my thighs double in size.
8. I use a Dermawand and shock my face daily, causing my eye lashes to singe.
9. I was at the pet store the other day when someone mistook me for a sharpei puppy and pet me on the head.
10. I look pie-eyed and I'm not tired or high.
As you can see I am in desperate need of botox. Please help me so my students will not be scared anymore.