5 Amazing Uses for Dryer Lint!
Our web guy Andrew saves dryer lint for starting backyard fires. I always thought this was nuts until I read something today suggesting dryer lint is a wasted resource!
1. Some people even use lint in fires INSTEAD of lighter fluid.
2. For lining cages. Hamsters, mice and guinea pigs LOVE it.
3. Mulch — it biodegrades easily and improves the soil.
4. Papermaking — this isn’t a craft I’m familiar with, but a lot of people do it.
5. Put it outside this spring for birds to use as nesting material.