98.3 The Key 24hr Crush Cancer Radiothon Make Donations Here
98.3 The Key is proud to be a part of the 2nd annual "CANCER CRUSHING RADIOTHON" We are donating 24 hours of our airwaves to raise funds that will support YOUR Tri-Cities Cancer Center
you can donate right here and follow the link to make a difference right here in the Tri-Cities.
Here are a few Facts about TCCC:
- The Tri-Cities Cancer Center, a partnership of Kadlec, Lourdes Health, and Trios Health, was opened in 1994 as a freestanding non-profit cancer treatment facility.
- The Tri-Cities Cancer Center has been providing cancer care, education, and support to residents of Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, and surrounding rural communities in eastern Washington since 1994.
- Mission: To provide and coordinate the highest quality, compassionate cancer care for the communities we serve.
- “World Class Care, Close to Home”
- We offer no-cost services in support of cancer patients and their families, including;
- Naturopathic Clinic, Nurse Navigators, Chaplains, Survivorship Clinic, WellFit program, Look Good- Feel Better, Library and Resource Center, Support Groups, Art Expressions, Kids Konnection
- Screening Programs:
- Lung, skin, breast and cervical, colorectal cancer pre-screening, and the mammogram coupon program
- One of our newest additions is the Naturopathic clinic with Naturopath, Dr. Lindsey Josephson, who offers guidance for the use of natural and supportive therapies alongside conventional treatments.
- 2nd Annual Cancer Crushing Radiothon to benefit the Tri-Cities Cancer Center Foundation
- Presented by Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Event Sponsors Include: Lynx Healthcare, Hayden Homes, Mustang Signs, Babcock Services, and Abadan
- June is National Cancer Survivors Month; a month to celebrate cancer survivors, their caregivers and their journey together.
- There are 15.5 Million Cancer Survivors alive in the United States today.
- All funds stay 100% local and help cancer patients, their families and our community in the fight against cancer
- The Foundation funds many programs, including Navigation services, Chaplain support, free cancer screenings for our community, educational presentations, free hats, wigs and breast prostheses in our Resource Center and many other special projects to ensure that the Tri-Cities Cancer Center continues to provide WORLD CLASS cancer care in our region.