98.3 THE KEY is Now Available on Amazon’s Alexa
98.3 The KEY - KEYW - is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You can now listen to your favorite music, shows and Rik and Stacy Lee in the Morning through your Alexa enable devices.
Setting up 98.3 The KEY on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 98.3 The KEY. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 98.3 The KEY.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.