‘And the Survey Says…’ — Read YOUR Answers to Our Recent Surveys!
We’ve been asking you a ton of questions in our blogs lately, and you’ve been supplying awesome answers. Here are the results from this and last week’s surveys:
What makes you happy?
Ever seen a dude with a tramp stamp?
Would you ever date someone WAY taller or shorter than you?
Should Lindsey Vonn be offered a host job on TV?
If you were about to buy a house you really wanted, and you found out a murder had taken place in the house, would you tell your spouse?
Tri-Cities Driving Pet Peeves
- stuck in traffic
- people driving 10 mph under the speed limit
- driving without paying attention
- not using blinkers
- not staying in your lane when making a turn
- people using the passing lane as the “fast lane”
- people talking on phone while driving
- not letting you merge into traffic
- drivers going to fast for the conditions
- people who forget to dim their high beams
- getting cut off
- women putting on makeup
What you hate most about being an adult:
- body falling apart
- making tough choices
- not being able to do what you once could
- seeing beautiful girls and realizing they’re your daughter’s age!
- lack of energy
- no sleeping in
- aches and pains
- needing your bed or you can’t sleep
- weight gain
- less control of body sounds
- time flying by
- working ALL THE TIME!
- never having money for what you want
- stiff knees
- aching bones in the cold
- having experience but no way to benefit from it