Best Places in Tri Cities for a Bachelorette Party
Whether you're looking for a wild night on the town or just a relaxing time with the ladies, here are our top picks for hosting a bachelorette party.
1. Wine Tour: Get a group of ladies together in a limo for a day enjoying our beautiful wineries. With more than 160 wineries within a 60-mile radius, your bound to find something for everyone! Visit http://www.visittri-cities.com/visitors/wine/wineries/ for a list of local wineries.
2. Bars: Of course there's always the option to hit the local bars for music and dancing. As friends of the bride to be you must thoroughly embarrass her by making her wear a bridal tiara, playing games involving other bar goers, and making sure everyone you come in contact with knows this is the Bachelorette's Last Night Out. Getting a limo or DD is a must. Here are some of our top picks for dancing:
Pasco: The Grizzly Bar, The Out and About
Kennewick: Rock Reactor, Jack Didley's
Richland: Joker's, Towne Crier
Walla Walla: The Red Monkey
3. Spa Party: For those who may not be big into the party scene, getting a group of ladies together for a spa party might be just what you want! Masssages, pedis, manis, facials...contact any of our local spas like ZPlace, Nouveau, Edencrest or try a spa party at home with On Location Spa Events (firstname.lastname@example.org). Maybe a Botox Party is more your style? Try a medspa like bZen MedAesthetics, Center for Excellence in Dermatology, Nouveau Jeunesse, or Dermacare.
4. In Home Party: There's always "Adult Entertainment" for hire in the home. Mix a few cocktails, have a little girl talk, and get your own private show. Just make sure you work with a legit company!
5. Road Trip: Sometimes a road trip is in order. There's many options among Spokane, Portland, and Seattle. Do your research and have a plan together before you go.