Biggest Lies on Facebook for April Fool’s [LIST]
It’s April Fool’s Day and all my friends somehow they think can punk each other at the exact same time on Facebook.
- I got married!
- A lot of people have asked us if we plan to have more kids. Asked and answered! (with photo of ultrasound)
- Dear family and friends I want to let you know that Amy and I have chosen a new spiritual direction for our lives. We are now strict practitioners of the Druze faith.
- I just got accepted in the Mars One expedition! I’m going to fly to Mars in 2023!
- Sorry peeps, but I’ve had it with Facebook. I’m shutting my account off for good at the end of the day.
- OMG. I can’t believe I’m getting my own reality show.
Here’s a story from Facebook:
My dad often woke us up on April 1 telling us there was a horse in the back yard. This went on for many years. When I was a teenager I made a plan with my friend, Scott, who had a horse. I got up early in the a.m. to go “jogging” and walked the horse in from his farm in West Richland. I closed the gates, while he went to my garage. I went to help him — apparently before I finished closing all the gates. My dad was out front getting the newspapers and imagine his surprise when he saw a horse trotting down the street. Scott and dad retrieved the horse and chuckling, my dad helped us stake the horse down. I went to my parent’s bedroom and told my mom to get up because there was a horse in the backyard. Of course, she didn’t believe me, until I was laughing so hard at my dad climbing in our tree trying to get on the horse. She finally got up to see. I tried to wake my brothers up telling them there was a horse in the backyard — they didn’t believe it either. Imagine their surprise when they went out to deliver the newspapers and saw the horse. Some had a ride on the horse before school and my poor mom kept wondering what to do with the horse in the backyard all day. Sorry mom. It was an April Fools Day to remember for sure.