Fun Things Going on this Weekend that have Nothing to Do with St. Patrick’s Day
Yes yes, everyone is buzzing about St. Patrick's Day. But what about the rest of the weekend? Here are some fun things to do that have nothing to do with green beer, leprechauns, or shamrocks.
It's not that we don't like St. Patrick's Day, it's just, there's so much cool stuff going on the rest of the weekend too! Have fun!
- Meet some adorable dogs to adopt! Take home a new best friend!
- Based on a true story, Calendar Girls is a raucous night of theater with a spoonful of naughty....to make it everyone's cup of tea!!
- March 18th from 6:00 - 8:00 Tucannon Cellars invites you to get rowdy at our first ever Barn Dance. $10 if you purchase in advance, $15 at the door! Wine Tasting Included!
- Whether you’re new tarot or already know how it works, come and join us for tea and fun! RSVP REQUIRED; Seating is limited to 20 people. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 509-371-1933
- Go karts are back at Columbia Center. Go with friends or take the whole family!