Steve Woods/TSM

Getting a Carry License in the state of Washington is not a huge pain unless you're a bad guy (or gal). The WA State Dept. of Licensing would like to remind you that you can't go there for your car tabs and a concealed carry license. You can't get a concealed carry license there at all! Only your County Sheriff's Office or your local Police can get you where you need to be.

For those of us that need to renew, that's simple too. We do have to go back to the law enforcement office but we don't have to get finger printed again and all that. A renew is also cheaper than the first time of $50 or so. Don't let your carry permit expire for more than 90 days or you have to reapply completely!