Huge Discounts If You Buy These Items in April!
I don't know about you but I love a good bargain. Certain things are cheaper at certain times of the year. Here is the latest list I found at Bank Rate.com. Now lets go shopping!
- Early in April, the biggest discounts are on Easter candy: treats such as "chocolate bunnies and chocolate eggs filled with peanut butter or cream or different confections.
- April is a good time to save on TVs, laptops and tablets -- April is actually a pretty good month for both televisions and laptops. Part of it is because it's the end of the model year and it's the end of the fiscal year for Japanese companies -- they're trying to clear the books.
- April brings savings on party supplies and kids' dress clothes. Want to get a good deal on kids' dress clothes? During the first week of April (right before Easter and Passover), parents will see dress clothing marked down by 25 percent to 50 percent.
- With April weather a peril, buy apparel at a discount. April showers bring not just May flowers, but also deals on rain gear. Shoppers will see discounts on lightweight weather gear -- such as umbrellas, slickers and jackets -- for 20 percent to 30 percent off.
- Your supermarket will have plenty of produce on sale in April. If the weather stays warm, leaf lettuce should be a great value in April. Romaine, green leaf, red leaf and butter lettuce, grape or cherry tomatoes are another good buy in April. Instead of price cuts, look for larger amounts sold at the same price.