Ice Cream Personality Test
Today I discovered the website IceCream.com! The site lists 7 different ice cream flavors, and what they say about your personality. My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate. I think this summary is VERY accurate - dontcha think?!
- Chocolate - Chocolate lovers are lively, creative and dramatic. (And handsome - OK maybe I added that)
- Vanilla - People who favor vanilla are typically risk takers who usually rely on intuition to solve a problem.
- Strawberry - If you find yourself preferring strawberry the "Ice Cream Experts" say that you are thoughtful and logical. You likely take a long time to make decisions because you weigh your options carefully.If you made a list of pros and cons to decide upon strawberry as your favorite flavor - they pegged you!
- Mint Chocolate Chip - People who say mint is their favorite are ambitious, confident, and skeptics.
- Coffee - Fans of coffee flavored ice cream tend to over-commit to things, have a hard time following through, and are flirtatious.
- Rocky Road - Lovers of rocky road are practical, outgoing, and sensitive to criticism.
- Butter Pecan - People who like butter pecan are devoted, respectful, careful with money, and honest.
Should be a hot weekend you should treat yourself to some ice cream! I know I will.