It’s Almost Spring Break — 10 Things to Keep Your Kids Busy
Your kids will be out of school in a couple weeks. You don't want them lounging about or getting into trouble. Here's what they can do to stay busy:
1. Tell them to change the oil in the lawnmower
2. Weed the garden
3. Take rugs outside and whack them
4. Clean the gutters
5. Dr. Workman says spring break is a great time to have liposuction and implants done. The kids can take care of you while you lay on the couch to recover and you'll be all healed up in time for summer!
6. Scrub the floors
7. Run the dishwasher empty with vinegar and baking soda to clear it out.
8. Clean the outside windows
9. Set up the camping tents and make sure they're ready for summer
10. Rake any yard debris that accumulated during the winter