Hundreds of Pasco residents were left homeless after a fire damaged the Sacajawea Apartments. The City of Pasco say's there is no way anyone can live in the building due to major safety issues. Most residents only had the cloths on their backs when they were evacuated. This is the largest disaster the local Benton Franklin Chapter of the Red Cross has had to take on.Represenatives from the Benton Franklin Red Cross stopped by to let our listeners know how you can help. Listen to the interview for all the details or click here to find out more.