Men Spend Way More Time Looking In The Mirror Than Women
When I first read this story I thought no way Jose, there is no way Men spend more time in the mirror than Women but boy was I wrong according to a new survey Men are the Vainer sex
According to a new survey, the average guy spends 56 minutes every day looking at himself in the mirror . . . the average woman only spends 43-and-a-half minutes every day looking at herself. Here’s how that breaks down . . .
- Men spend 16-and-a-half minutes looking in the mirror in the morning while shaving and getting ready . . . women spend 14-and-a-half.
- Men spend five minutes looking at themselves in their car mirror, women spend six.
- Men spend 15 minutes looking in mirrors in bathrooms at work, the gym, and restaurants. Women spend 13 minutes.
- Men spend four-and-a-half minutes in windows on the street, women spend five.
- Men spend seven minutes looking at their reflections in computer, phone, and iPad screens . . . women only spend three.
- And men spend eight minutes at night brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed . . . women only spend two.