Selfie Mania Has Officially Taken Over Social Media
I’ll admit it I’m part of ‘Selfie Mania’ although by the looks of our selfie we’re clearly not very good at it! Hairs a mess, the angle is bad ect… That why I was amazed to read these surprising selfie stats.
A new survey by The Body Shop reveals that women will spend 753 hours over the course of their life taking Selfies. Other findings:
– 51% of women use soft or mood lighting to improve their Selfies
– 47% of women shoot from a downward angle to improve their Selfies
– 46% of women adopt a slimming’ body pose to improve their Selfies
– 29% of women ‘Smize’ or smile with their eyes, as advocated by supermodel Tyra Banks, to improve their Selfies
– 61% of women say dating sites and social media has intensified the pressure to look good online.