Snickers Caramel Apple Salad – Dessert made Yummy [Recipe]
Maybe it’s because I’m on a diet or maybe this dessert just sounds SOOOOO GOOD! Whatever the reason I thought I would share it with you. It might just be the sweet treat you make for a pot luck or even the big game!
Here is the written ingredients and directions and a how to video.
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
- 4 medium apples I used Red Delicious
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip thawed to room temp
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Subscribe to 98.3 KEYW on