Stuff I Expect to See Invented in 2014 — Scientists Get to Work!
Now that we’re in the season of being grateful, and enjoying the magic and wonder in the world around us, I thought I’d take a minute to share my list of stuff I think should have been invented already. Come on brainiacs, what’s taking so long!!!
- Unjammable printers
- Breakfast delivery. You can have almost any kind of food delivered, but not breakfast.
- Toilets that flush used water (to conserve good water)
- Solar power that works
- Really good plastic zippers for pant flies
- Headphones that won’t tangle
- Flying cars
- Tires that won’t get flats
- Birth control for men
- Converting salt water to drinkable water
- Gas pump nozzle that won’t drip
- A plastic or rubber mattress pad that won’t slide all over the place
- Cure for baldness