Tri-Cities Knowledge Quiz Had Disturbing Results!
Last week we made a quiz about the Tri-Cities and almost 100 people took it. We were surprised by some of the results, and we think you will be too!
- 26 percent did not know we still have a working nuclear reactor making electricity!
- 45 percent didn’t know the Blue Bridge’s real name is the Pioneer Memorial Bridge.
- 9 percent didn’t know agriculture was still an important source of jobs for the area!
- 19 percent thought the precursor to the Tri-City Dust Devils was the Richland Red Devils.
- 23 percent thought our old minor-league basketball team was called the Tornadoes!
- 15 percent thought Cherokee was a top language spoken inside Pasco schools.
- 57 percent didn’t know Leslie Grove Park has a boat ramp! (it’s on the north end of the park)
The good news? 100 percent knew Lewis & Clark camped at Sacajawea State Park (phew!)