Tri-Cities Moms Are the Best! Here’s the Proof
We’re giving away a rejuvenating getaway to a lucky mom this month . All one has to do to enter is tell us why their mom is the best. These adorable replies will make you cry! Check out the stories we’ve received so far!
- My mother’s name is Darlene and she is not only the best mother a young man could have asked for, but she is also my best friend. She truly deserves this getaway for more than a what 1000 characters can explain, but I will try anyways. For over 25 years she has dedicated herself, her life, and all her life goals and dreams to support, nurture and provide for 4 boys in her family (including my father). She has been in jobs were she just needed to pay the bills, she has also turned down higher positions in jobs just so she could keep her schedule which allowed her to see her family. She has the biggest smile and most upbeat attitude even in the face of tragedy, heartbreaks, financial woes, and just down right hard times. My mother is a superwoman who has given me countless advice and guidance over the years, and without it or her I'd truly be lost. She deserves this package so she can see and experience that she is still a princess in our eyes and that we all love her so much.
- Dad is typing this for the 7 yr. old! My mommy works hard. She takes care of me,daddy and Ivy and Cat. She cleans and makes me food. She looks pretty with make up. I love her. My mommy is the best. Love, Ella
- My mom is the best mom in the world. I know people say that all the time but she is. she never thinks about herself and is always giving to her children, husband and friends. She deserve to go because she never takes time to go places for herself, she offers to others if they want to go somewhere. She is kind, sweet and always in a good mood. She loves us and always wants the best for us. She would do anything to help our dreams come true. She is always giving, giving, giving and never asks for anything in return that is how she is. She makes time for all her kids and does the best things. I am so grateful that I have her and that she would do anything to help me to achieve my dreams. I know she will always be there for me and will always love me. The love she has for everyone will never die, it just keeps getting stronger and I am so thankful for that. I do not know what I would do without her and she deserves to get away for awhile and just have time to herself. Thank you for this.
- My mom is the best because she is super strong when she was in the hospital for 3 weeks cause she got sick and learned she had a blood disorder she fought for her life she stayed strong and she never gave up. My mom is such a hard working mom she takes care of my dad who is sick almost 24/7 she never has any time to herself cause she always busy taking care of my dad and me.and my.brother. I love my mom and she is the best mom ever
- My mom deserves a refreshing get away. This is because she works so hard for us. She has 6 kids 18 and younger. She became a mom at a young age and gave up so much for us. Shes only 39 also. I love her and would do anything for her. She is like a child at heart which is amazing for us :)
- When my mom was pregnant with me she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had to choose between me or her breast, and she picked me. I think she deserves this getaway because she has sacrificed so much for me and I think it would be fun for her. I don't think she would be okay with getting surgery though,such as the laser treatment, etc. but would love to check out some products and such. I only want the best for her, and thought this would be cool for her.
- My mom is the most amazing mom for many reasons, she is always there for me. When I am down on my luck or lose my job ( which happens often :/ ) she is always there to pick me up. She helps me with my bills even when she herself is drowning in debt. She deserves the world. My mom has a heart problem an aneurism on her heart that if she gets stressed her heart could explode. I am cause to a lot of her stress I know this but she won't admit it. My mom has always been both my parents for as long as I can remember, when I have dating problems she is the person I call, if I am lonely I call her and she cheers me up. I want to give her everything but since I can't I want her to have something amazing. Please help me give this to her.
- My mom is amazing. She cares so much about her family and is always doing for others. She works 40+ hours a week but still makes time to visit and play with her grand-kids and still helps me out with babysitting when she can. I love my mom with all of my heart. She deserves to win :)
- This may sound silly but my mom just recently lost her beloved cat, Rex. She isn't sure what ate him but is sure that is exactly what happened(I won't go into details, any ways she is devastated. She is also dealing with an ailing mother whom she is moving across numerous states to help take care of. My mom is the most selfless person I know and she is deserving of a little pampering is an under-statement. Please help her relax and try to focus on something positive in this time when she so needs it. I Love you momma!
- My Mother is the best. My Mother is always willing to help anybody in need, physically and financially even though her income has always been slightly above poverty level. She lives on a fixed income now since she was disabled for a knee injury at work last year. Even though here knee bothers her, she will still help family and friends with whatever help she can offer!
When I was growing up, I really didn’t understand why she would ALWAYS be giving things away to people! If visitors would come over, they would NEVER leave empty handed due to her love of giving. Nevertheless, know I realize that when you give, it makes you feel good and GOD will always repay you in this life or the next! She has a huge heart and I am always striving to be more like her! Te amo Ama! (I love you MOM!)
- My mom is gods right hand woman. She knows when I'm sad. She knows when I'm sad. She knows all the right words to say. She is my hero and my idol. And has taught me everything she has known I love my mom.
- My mom has always worked very hard. Even now that most of us have left the house she continues to work hard at work and at home. There are seven of us. Considering all the stress, hard work, and life's toll after 7 children and 14 grandchildren I believe my mom deserves the best and this would be a gesture of our appreciation for her unconditional love and hard work.
- My mom is the epitome of selfless. She raised both my sister and I mostly by herself at times when our dad had to work on the road, and I know my sister and I did not make it easy for her. She has always been there for the two of us and our friends hardly ever taking any time for herself and hasn't been on a vacation since around 2000. She has worked very hard to put me through college, putting in hours at work to support me financially but more than that she has been my rock and best friend motivating me and being there for me emotionally. My mom spends countless hours on the phone and Skype with me when I'm happy or sad, at the drop of the hat whenever I need her. She also now spends many hours babysitting my six month old niece and all my pets I couldn't bring to college, a stray dog we found on the road, and my sisters cat she could no longer take care of. Like I said, my mom is my best friend and she deserves a getaway because she is the best.
- My mom is my best friend. She had me later in life. She had already had 3 other kids. She and my dad divorced a couple of years ago, so she is a single mother. Recently her hours at work were cut to barely full time. Money was tight before but now it is even tighter. I am a junior in high school and am hoping to go to college in less than 2 years. My sister is finishing up getting her masters so is currently living at home. I have a part time job and my sister is student teaching so she doesn't have any income coming in. My mom is the only one who has money coming in for three of us. My mom is so strong with all that is going on but a break would be awesome for her.