What is the Most Hauntingly Beautiful Song You Know? [Video]
I am so moved by music and there are so many songs that I feel inspired or moved by. There was a great list of songs on Reddit I just had to share.
Here are some of my favorites from the list.
- Simon and Garfunkle’s The Sound of Silence
- Nina Simone’s Strange Fruit
- Anything by Billy Holiday
- Adagio for Strings
- Lilac Wine by Jeff Buckley
- Velvet Underground’s Heroin
- Radiohead’s Pyramid Song or Exit Music (For a Film)
- The Smiths’ Asleep
- Lua by Bright Eyes
- Porcelain by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Iron & Wine’s Such Great Heights
- Bon Iver’s Holocene
When asked this same question…
The first song that came to mind was this one: I learned it on guitar and have been singing it. I just love it. It says so much without saying much if you can understand that.
Subscribe to 98.3 KEYW on