What Should We Ask ‘Back to the Future’ Mom in Thursday’s Celebrity Interview? [SURVEY]
This Thursday just before 7:30 we’ll be interviewing Lea Thompson on the Morning Show. Thompson was Lorraine Baines/McFly (Marty’s mom) in the “Back to the Future” series. She also starred in “Howard the Duck,” the original “Red Dawn” and the 1990s show “Caroline in the City.” What should we ask her?
Thompson will join Stacy Lee and I to talk about her new project, a television movie about mental illness on the cable channel “Lifetime.”
It’s called, “Call Me Crazy: A Five Film” and airs April 20 at 8 p.m.
We’re interested in what it was like to play older women in the “Back to the Future” series and if she was stalked by BTTF fanatics. I’ve got a ton of questions about what it was like acting opposite a man in a duck suit! I’m also hoping she’ll dish on the celebrity hunks she dated.
Interesting facts about her:
- She was a professional ballerina before acting and her brother is still a professional ballerina.
- She was engaged to Dennis Quaid (but has been married to someone else since 1989).
- She hails from Minnesota.
- She’s acted opposite Tom Cruise.
- She was in a “Jaws” movie.