What Would Your 10-Year-Old Self Think of You Today? [SURVEY]
I drove tanks, I was a firefighter and now I'm a radio DJ with a great family. What about you? Would your childhood self be pleased, disappointed or confused?
- Being a kid stuck in southeastern Missouri I wanted to be Steve Irwin or Jeff Corwin traveling the world.
- Lawyer. Now that I'm a lawyer, I want to be a bus driver.
- Power Ranger (I became a doctor instead)
- Police Officer or Firefighter
- Marine Biologist
- Artist (still chasing that dream)
- F16 fighter pilot
- Brain Surgeon
- Truck Driver (it made my parents laugh all the time)