Best Tri-Cities Family Friendly Trick-or-Treat Halloween Events
Yes, of course you'll hit up your neighborhood to take the kids Trick-or-Treating, but there are fun events at locations throughout our towns to check out as well. Shopping centers, restaurants, and other locations are making it safe and fun to take the kids around in their costumes to load up on treats!
Check out the list below and have fun! Happy Halloween!!
- Get candy and Halloween Comics (while supplies last). From 3-5pm at Adventures Underground in Richland. Other businesses will be open for trick-or-treaters through out the shopping center as well!
- Happy Hawk-o-ween! Get to the CBC Pasco Campus 3-5pm for a safe, family-friendly trick or treating event. Maps of locations will be handed out upon arrival.
- The annual Downtown Kennewick Halloween Trick or Treat Bash will be going on 3-5pm. Miss Tri-Cities, Kennewick Police and Fire Departments, and most Downtown businesses will be handing out candy and host drawings for gift baskets at the close of the event!
- The Lady Big Shoppe will be taking FREE digital Halloween pictures at 19 S. Cascade St Kennewick. They'll offer instant prints for a $5 donation. Stop by and capture your children's Halloween 2017. We will offer a FREE goodie bag to the first 100 kids.
- Knockerball Tricities will be at Columbia park this Tuesday... Halloween Night from 4-7pm. There will be goodies to be handed out and other exciting activities to do!
We will also have our small Knockerball arena as a Pay to Play.
- Come join the Highway Tabernacle Church of God at their Fall Festival!! 6:00 - 8:00 pm there will be pony rides, trunk or treat, train rides, face painting, games, food & more!!
- Stop by Franklin County Fire District #3 station 34 at 2108 Road 84 in Pasco for some Trick or Treating fun with that family. They'll be there from about 5pm to 9pm.
- FREE Fall Festival on October 31st! Kids of all ages will enjoy bounce houses, carnival games, food, pictures, cake walk, candy, crafts, coloring contest, and more. Plan to drop in for this fun night from 6-8pm!