Big Jim & Stacy Lee Give You 10 Songs To Do CPR To [AUDIO]
If you were listening this morning you probably found out that June is CPR awareness month. Only about 20% of Americans know CPR and the goal is 100 compressions per minute which matches up perfectly with the song “Stayin Alive” by The Bee Gees, but if you hate that song there are alternatives.
1. “Cecilia” by Simon & Garfunkel
2. “Hard to Handle” by The Black Crowes
3. “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. “Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake
5. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
6. “MMMBop” by Hanson
7. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
8. “Gives You Hell” by The All-American Rejects
9. “Heartbreaker” by Mariah Carey
10. “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen . . . which is kind of a sadistic choice.
Listen to how Big Jim & Stacy Lee do it….Have a great weekend.