Career Opportunities at Townsquare Media / Tri-Cities
Townsquare Media is looking for a receptionist/administrative assistant for its Tri-Cities office.
As an integral member of the radio station’s administrative support staff, the Receptionist position requires an outgoing personality and professional but friendly demeanor, with the ability to be flexible and multi-task in a busy atmosphere.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This position will be supporting our Tri-Cities staff and at times Yakima
- Must be able to work five days a week Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- This position will sit at our front reception desk in Tri-Cities (Pasco)
General office duties
- Answer phone for the office, be able handle multiple incoming calls
- Maintain supply area including ordering supplies, organize and keep tidy
- Open, Scan and distribute Mail to appropriate departments and associates
- Assist with monthly invoicing; organize , mail out, and e-mail invoices/statements
- Weekly Reports: revenue and aging reports for collections
- Digital Contract reporting – weekly DFP report
- File, organize and maintain files
- Seize the Deal purchase printing
- Maintain prize drawer- prize certificates, winners files
- Assist Account Executives with invoice copies,
- AR – process payments, apply checks
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Additional projects and responsibilities added as needed
- Excellent computer, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Office experience a plus
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- Three weeks paid vacation and nine paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
To apply, click here.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.