It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time… (These Stories Are Awesome!)
Check out these stories of people answering the question: "What seemed like a good idea at the time... but wasn't?" I couldn't stop laughing! Read the list then share your story!
- As a child, I super glued bouncy balls to the bottom of my shoes. I was utterly devastated at the results.
- 5 friends, 5 milkshakes, 1 filled with laxatives roulette.
- I thought the most efficient way to clean my Gillette Fusion ProGlide must be to gently slide my index finger across the blades to clear the hairs out.
- I gave spicy shaved ice to my history class two years ago. They said, "Dude, you should definitely run your own business!" I'm now $40,000 in debt.
- High heels.
- Eat a whole pizza by yourself.
- Anything that followed the phrase, "Dude, hold my beer."
- Showing other people your beat boxing skills.
- cheese eating contest
- Me and three buddies got into two cars. Started driving on the opposite side of the road towards eachother. Me and my friend in the other passenger seat lean out the window for a huge high five. (inches from losing our arms, a few more inches from death and that's a 120 mph high five: "I almost cried at how hard the high five was."
- The beverage "4 Locos"
- Grad School
- Having a one night stand with a toll booth attendant, who I would again see every workday for the next 2 years.
- Jumping into a bush.
- Motorcycle towing me on a bicycle.
- Getting married at age 18.
- Getting back together with my ex.
- Dating my ex.
- Recommending Google+
- Becoming an adult.