Pasco Parks & Rec Offer Life Guard and Other Exciting Classes for Summer 2014
Life guarding is a great summer job for young adults and a Red Cross Life Guard training course is being offered through the Pasco Parks and Recreation dept this summer beginning in May.
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be certified in Lifeguarding, First Aid, and CPR/AED for life guards.
Some other exciting classes being offered are:
- Kayaking– Enjoy the variety of waterways located in and around the Tri-Cities. Kayaking allows you the freedom to explore locations that are rarely reachable by motorboats.
- Adult Trips & Tours
- Design Your Own Kayaking Event – gather a group of your friends, pick the place, and we’ll take care of everything else!
- Youth Clinics
- Ropes Course– Challenge yourself with an outdoor personal development and team building activity which usually consists of high and low elements.
- Youth & Adult Events
- Geocaching– (modern day treasure hunt) Experience this eco-friendly activity and hike or kayak your way around the Tri-Cities as you hunt for hidden caches.
- Family Activities
- Paddleboarding - an overview to flat-water paddleboarding will introduce you to the newest craze of water recreation
For more details and information contact the Pasco Parks and Recreation Department
525 N. Third Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301
Ph: (509) 545-3456
Fx: (509) 545-3455