School Closures and Delays Thursday, January 19th 2017
THURSDAY, JANUARY 19TH
- Bethlehem Lutheran - Closed, activities canceled
- Boardman SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Christ the King School - Closed
- Children's Developmental Center - Closed
- Columbia Basin College - Closed, Heritage University @ CBC is closed
- Columbia-Burbank SD - Closed
- Cove SD - Closed
- Dayton SD - 2 Hour Delay. No AM Preschool, No Breakfast
- Elgin SD - Closed
- Grandview SD - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool
- Goldendale SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Granger SD - Closed
- Hermiston SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Highland SD - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool
- Imbler SD - Closed
- Irrigon SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Kahlotus SD - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool
- Kennewick SD - Closed
- Kingspoint Christian - Closed
- Kiona-Benton SD - Closed
- Liberty Christian School Tri-Cities - Closed
- North Franklin SD - Closed
- North Powder School District - Closed
- Othello SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Pasco SD - Closed
- Paterson SD - 2 Hour Delay. No AM Preschool. Mercer and Sonova routes meet at 100 Circles shop at 9:30
- Prosser SD - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool, No AM Lourdes, No AM Tri-Tech
- Richland SD - Closed
- Royal SD - 3 Hour Delay
- St. Joseph's Catholic School in Kennewick & Children's Center - Closed
- Stanfield SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Sunnyside Christian School - 2 Hour Delay, No Preschool
- Sunnyside SD - 2 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool
- Touchet SD - Closed
- Umatilla SD - 2 Hour Delay
- Wahluke SD - 3 Hour Delay, No AM Preschool
- WSU Tri-Cities Campus - Closed
- WSU Prosser - 2 Hour Delay
- Hanford Employees
Due to adverse weather conditions, non-essential Hanford employees should adhere to the following schedule:
Day shift North of the Wye Barricade: Work has been cancelled. All non-essential personnel are directed to not report to work today.
Day shift South of the Wye Barricade (including Richland): are directed to report to work at 11:00 a.m.. Do not report earlier.
Swing and graveyard shifts: are on a regular work schedule for tonight.
Essential employees needed to maintain minimum safe operations are to follow their normal work schedule.
Winter driving conditions should be expected. Employees should use extra caution and plan for longer commute times.
Call the Hanford Hotline at 376-9999 for updates and tune your car radio to 530 AM as you near the Hanford site.