Still Single? Don’t Worry – Here Are the Most Under-rated Parts of Being Single
I have only been married for just under 4 years. I spent most of my adulthood being single. Sometimes I miss it. Here are 13 underrated facts about being single...embrace it!
- You can be as lazy as you want.
- You can rock a bad hair day and not care.
- You can wear embarrassing pajamas all day.
- You don't have to share the bed with some jerk who hogs the sheets.
- You can move at a moment's notice without fear of any consequences.
- You never have to worry about getting into fights that don't mean anything.
- You don't have to worry about normal grooming. At All.
- You can watch whatever the hell you want.
- You can party on Halloween without looking like an idiot in some dumb couples' costume.
- You can fart and burp without shame, because there's no one to judge you.
- If you don't want to clean your room, don't!
- And you can totally slut it up if you so choose, because you're single!
- My Personal advise = I'd rather be alone than with someone and miserable!!