Tax Day Freebies
Doing taxes is painful that’s why some retailers are trying to make it less painful by giving to free stuff. Check out the complete list are participating locations.
- Arby’s is giving away value-sized curly fries or a small order of potato cakes with a printable coupon.
- 7-Eleven is providing a medium Slurpee for free when you text “Slurp7? to “711711? (ends April 30).
- Subway’s deal: Buy one 6-inch sandwich before 9 a.m., get a second one for free (ends April 30).
- Panda Express is giving away a free Samurai surf & turf entree on April 17, the Wednesday after tax day
- Office Depot will give you a black and white copy of your tax return and shred five pounds of your incriminating documents for free.
- Sonic: 1/2 Price Drinks all day on April 15th
- Taco Bell: $1 Grillers, Drinks, Sparklers and Freezes anytime from 2-5 PM
- Bonefish Grill: $5 Bang Bang Shrimp from 4 p.m. to closing on Monday.
- Hallmark: Send a free, personalized and animated Tax Day e-card.
- McDonald’s: Buy one Big Mac and get another for a penny at participating South Florida restaurants on Monday.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion on Monday when you mention Ryan Newman, who placed in Saturday’s NASCAR race.