The TSA Is Only The Third Most Annoying Thing About Flying
Almost everyone seems to HATE the TSA. But it turns out… we hate EACH OTHER more.
The U.S. Travel Association just released the results of a survey on the things that annoy us most about flying. And the TSA only came in THIRD. Although, TSA-related things were third, fouth and fifth.
Here are the five most annoying things about flying, in order:
1. People who bring to many bags through the security checkpoint.
2. Uncomfortable seats on the plane.
3. The amount of time it takes to get through the TSA checkpoints.
4. Having to take off your shoes, belt, and jacket for the TSA.
5. Unfriendly TSA employees.
What do you think is the most annoying thing about flying?