Watch My Guilty Dog After She Ate My Entire Spicy Burrito
My dog Sadie Mae is quite the character and apparently a chow hound. Last night I made myself a yummy spicy burrito...
The burrito had very spicy pork,beans,avocado,sour cream,cheese and salsa and raw onions. I set it on my coffee table for about 60-90 seconds and when I returned it was completely gobbled up by Sadie which by the way she's 4 years old and is a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel - Poodle Mix). I was kinda freaking out because I hear onions are toxic to dogs...so far she seems to be fine.
Here she is right after the incident.