What Should We Ask Bree Turner? – Rosalee Calvert on ‘Grimm’
Bree has a starring role in NBC's "Grimm" but she's also been in all of our favorite movies as either an actress or a dancer. Her credits include "The Big Lebowski," "My Best Friend's Wedding," "The Wedding Planner," "She's All That," "Joe Dirt," "Austin Powers," "American Pie." What do you want us to ask her during our celebrity interview Tuesday at 7:30 a.m.?
In addition to being one of our favorite characters on one of our favorite shows, Bree is a really interesting lady:
- Her father is Kevin Turner, the former NFL linebacker.
- She was homecoming queen
- She roller skated competitively
- She LOVED video games as a teenager
- Grew up in Northern California
- Studied dance at UCLA
- Her Hollywood career began with dancing. She then studied acting at King's College in London.
- Married to an orthopedic surgery and they have two kids, a boy and a girl.
- on "Grimm" she plays a fox!
Ask her about being in "The Big Lebowski" or working with Jennifer Lopez, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Sigourney Weaver, Jimmy Fallon or Lindsay Lohan. Ask her about being a single mom or whether she prefers going blonde or brunette. Ask her about subplots on "Grimm"! Where are she and Monroe headed? Is there any chemistry with Nick? Maybe she'll answer, maybe she won't... we won't know unless we ask.