Have You Hit ‘Peak Dad’ Status?
In honor of Father's Day, Omaha Steaks has released a new survey which shows signs that you've hit "peak dad." Check 'em out:
- Laughing at your own jokes 33%
- Busting out corny dance moves 32%
- Embarrassing your kids on purpose 31%
- Always the one manning the grill 30%
- Doing DIY stuff around the house 30%
- Excited to go to home improvement stores 29%
- Spending time in “the shed” 28%
- Having ‘a chair’ 28%
- Mid-afternoon nap is a must 28%
- Wearing cargo shorts 28%
Laughing at my own jokes, manning the grill, DIY stuff around the house, excited to go to home improvement stores ... YES. That is me 100%. What's wrong with that?