Meet 3 Time Chef’s on Parade Winner Megan Savely From Frost Me Sweet
Megan Savely from Frost Me Sweet stopped by with amazing gourmet cup cakes and information for this years HBATC Parade of Homes and the super hard to get Chef's on Parade event!
These tickets sell out every year way BEFORE The Parade of Homes event in September...
- Chef’s on Parade is a competition featuring 10 of the area’s best chefs preparing food in 10 beautiful Parade Home kitchens.
- Two-night event held the Thursday and Friday during the week of the Parade of Homes
- The home Builders share what makes their homes unique … the chefs share their fabulous cuisine!
- Chef’s on parade is sold out again this year!
- And the only way to possibly get tickets is to enter the 98.3 The Key Wine & Food pairing contest.
- AND FOR NEXT YEAR … SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT …
Call the Home Builders Association Of Tri-Cities to be added to next year’s earliest reservation list - 735-2745.
PARADE OF HOMES INFO:
When: Saturday and Sunday, September 10 & 11 - 9am to 5pm
Wednesday, September 14 - 1pm to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday, September 17 & 18 - 9am to 5pm
What: - 17 new homes located throughout the Tri Cities
- Each one unique in design, style and square footage
- Featuring the latest in architectural trends and best in workmanship
Tickets at: All local Circle Ks. $10 ticket includes a full-color magazine with descriptions and addresses of homes along with a map and turn-by-turn directions.