Neighbor’s Watchfullness Helps Save Home from Fire
Crews didn't initially say how much damage occurred, but the fire could have been much worse.
A Monday afternoon fire at a home near North Johnson and West Metaline Ave. was extinguished by Kennewick Fire units after a neighbor called to say they saw smoke rising from the back of the home.
Upon arrival crews were able to snuff out the flames. The home was damaged, but had someone not called in, crews say it would have been much worse. The fire was believed to have been related to an electrical issue. It appears no one was in the home at the time of the fire.