Never Feed a Basset Hound Eggs and Other Random Advice!
We needed some advice, not anything in particular, just random advice. So, we asked our listeners on the KORD Facebook page for input, and boy did they deliver. We feel smarter already!
Most everyone over their lifetime will hear or have heard bits and pieces of useful or funny advice. Here's a list of some of our favorites:
1) Don't spit (or pee) into the wind. (We also heard this one from grandpa, dad, and uncle)
2) Always wear clean underwear when you leave the house. (This is Mom 101 advice. You're basically covering your butt in the event you end up in the hospital - do yourself and the nurses a favor, keep it clean)
3) Do NOT pass gas in a smart car. (or any car for that matter)
4) Don't pee on an electric fence. (There are varying opinions on this one, but we recommend not trying it. Electricity travels through water - fast!)
5) Don't sneeze or laugh hysterically with a full bladder. (Very messy, but funny)
6) Never Feed a Basset Hound eggs. (Eggs are typically okay for dogs, so we can only figure they get gassy).
7) Don't fry bacon naked. (Self-explanatory)
8) Don't microwave bread for more than a minute. (Unless you like cardboard)
9) Don't breathe underwater. (Rent scuba gear for that)
10) Common sense makes - sense!
11) Don't play leapfrog with a Unicorn. (What could go wrong here? We can visualize it)
12) Be kind to one another (Yes, definitely, now more than ever)
13) Don't pass gas on heated seats. (We wonder what this is all about, could it possibly make it worse?)
14) Don't squat with your spurs on. (Ouch!)
15) If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. (We're pretty sure this a Pink Floyd song lyric - we checked)
16) Don't eat yellow snow. (We heard this one the most. There must be a lot of people who eat yellow snow or don't know the reason why they shouldn't)
17) You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. (We think this one is up for debate - it could be done)
18) Don't wear cardboard shoes in the rain. (Do they make cardboard shoes? Yep, we found some on Pinterest)
Need more random advice? Go to the KORD Facebook page and read on! By the way, we don't know if Basset Hounds get gassy when they eat eggs, but we do know they are one of the most disobedient dog breeds. Scroll down to see the list of others
LOOK: The least obedient dog breeds