Try No-Bake, Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie (as Seen on Facebook) [RECIPE]
I spotted this recipe on FB the other day and thought no way 2 minutes really...So I took the challenge and videoed myself and made this absolute treasure. It actually took me 3:40 I'll admit I've never made a pie in my life...so pretty anybody can make this recipe. I took it to the company picnic on Friday and to a BBQ on Saturday and everyone loved it, this one is a keeper.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham Cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained and halved
- 8 maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (8-ounce Tub) Cool Whip
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined. Gently fold in half of Cool Whip. Spoon into pie crust, top with remaining Cool Whip and decorate top with pineapple slices and cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
As strange as it may seem to you, do not make the vanilla pudding according to package directions. Just add the dry pudding mix right in with the other ingredients.