Are You Addicted To Facebook? 6 Questions That Will Help You Find Out!
According to frisky.com there are 6 questions to ask yourself to find out!
1. Spent a lot of time thinking about Facebook or planned use of Facebook? (Salience)
2. Used Facebook in order to forget about personal problems? (Mood modification)
3. Felt an urge to use Facebook more and more? (Tolerance)
4. Become restless or tourbled if you have been prohibited from using Facebook? (Withdrawl)
5. Used Facebook so much that it has had a negative impact on your job/studies? (Conflict)
6. Tried to cut down on the use of Facebook without success? (Relapse)
I appreciate Facebook for lots of reasons, mainly to connect with people I care about. I don't think I'm addicted to it. But, If I had to ask myself these same questions about CHOCOLATE, I have to admit...I am COMPLETELY ADDICTED! It's sad, I need help!