Did You Know Your Grill Harbors More Germs Than Your Toilet!
A new study by hygiene expert Dr Lisa Ackerley reveals that the average barbecue contains twice as many germs as a toilet seat. Other findings:
– just 36% of people clean their grill more than twice a year
– 42% of people clean their toilet everyday
THE FIVE HOUSEHOLD AREAS DIRTIER THAN YOUR TOILET
1. carpets are a germ breeding ground and can be up to 4,000 times germier than your toilet seat
2. computer keyboards carry up to five times more bacteria than a toilet seat.
3. Kitchen sinks typically contain more than 500,000 bacteria per square inch than a typical toilet
4. Kitchen sponges can contain a staggering 200,000 times more bacteria that your toilet.
5. Mobile phones have been found to be 500 times more germ-ridden than a typical toilet