The Unwritten Rules of The Public Restroom
This is a very serious subject for Big Jim. His experience in a public restroom is much different than mine here are the 8 unwritten rules and you can hear why!
1. Don't look through the crack into a stall.
2. Don't talk to strangers about ANY subject.
3. In a men's room, pick the urinal furthest away from someone else.
4. No grunting.
5. In a women's room, if you're at the sink and someone's in a stall and not peeing, hurry up and leave. She clearly wants to poop but is waiting until you leave.
6. No laughing at loud noises coming from the stalls.
7. Wipe the seat if you splashed on it.
8. Flush. And then flush a second time if you have to.