6 Easter April Fools Pranks You Can Pull and Why Not?
For the first time in my life Easter and April Fool's day fall on the same day...I did some research and the last time that happened was 1956...Wow so here are some pranks you can play and not have everyone ban you from the next family gathering!
1. Fill a hollow chocolate bunny up with MUSTARD. The percentage of people who like that combo is roughly 0%. Even if they see some yellow leaking out, they'll probably just think it's cream or custard or something.
2. Dye a few raw eggs that haven't been boiled. The big payoff for that one is when they toss it in their basket or try to eat it.
3. Fill your kids' plastic eggs with disappointing stuff, like crumpled up candy wrappers or vegetables. Or if you want to take it a step further, glue the eggs shut.
4. Take a few of your kid's OLD toys and put them in their basket. Hopefully they freak out . . . claim Easter a sham . . . and hate the Easter Bunny forever.
5. Make a sponge cake out of actual sponges. You just have to frost it so it looks like the real deal.
6. Do an Easter egg hunt, but don't hide any eggs. That one might RUIN your kids' Easter though. So maybe just hide them in one room, and tell them to look in another room. Then after a few minutes, you can tell them it's a prank.