Countdown to Christmas With 24 Random Acts of Kindness
The holiday season can be stressful here's a way to bring joy to the world with 24 days of Christmas random acts of kindness.
According to website Coffee Cups and Crayons:
Black Friday shopping announcements, toy commercials, and holiday events are already everywhere. This is the time of year when your already too long to do list keeps getting longer and longer.
Which is why what I’m going to tell you may be hard to believe at first. The secret to enjoying your holidays is actually adding in another family activity each day–an act of kindness.
Some examples the website gives are:
- Give up your spot in line.
- Donate money to an organization you participate in.
- Pay for someone else’s coffee.
- Send cards to service men and women.
- Tell jokes to make someone smile.
- Donate food to your food bank.
- Donate pet supplies to the shelter.
- Help someone do a chore or other job.
- Do yard work or shovel for a neighbor.
- Donate books you no longer need.
They even have a printable calendar to made random acts of kindness easy!
Come with your own random acts of kindness: