Drive-In Movie Night for Mental Health on Oct. 24th
It's another drive-in movie event happening on Saturday, October 24th, to support mental health services in our community.
Movie Night for Mental Health is being hosted by Lutheran Community Services Northwest at the Columbia Park Soccer Fields, near the Playground of Dreams. The featured movie is Disney Pixar's "Inside Out." The movie is about a young girl dealing with a range of emotions and life.
The gates open at 5:30 pm and the movie will start at 6:30 pm.
You can also support ANSIL (A New Start In Life) with the purchase of snacks. (cash only accepted)
Social distancing will be enforced, as you're advised to stay in your vehicle. Snack vendors will come to you.
And you're asked to wear a mask when leaving your vehicle to use the restrooms.
Tickets are $40 and can be purchased here.
From Spokane to Seattle, Portland to Klamath Falls, Boise to the Tri-Cities, and many places in between, Lutheran Community Services Northwest offers real solutions through more than 100 programs aimed at helping you and your family thrive. You’ve come to the right place if you need help with:
- The basic needs of life, like food, housing and a job
- Recovering from addiction, depression, violence or past trauma
- Connecting with community resources, parenting education and support groups
- Maintaining your independence as you age or live with a disability
- Keeping your family stable and together
- Opening your home to a foster child or adopted child
- Multicultural counseling, refugee resettlement assistance and other types of support for immigrants and refugees