Fitness, Recreation–Mid Columbia Coronavirus Closures–UPDATE
With Gov. Inslee's emergency proclamation from Sunday night, which read in part as follows: "statewide emergency proclamation tomorrow to temporarily shut down restaurants, bars and entertainment and recreational facilities" here are some Tri-City--Mid Columbia fitness and recreation closures and other information we have confirmed.
- Planet Fitness---all three Tri-City locations closed. Workers say members will not be charged dues during the closure which is TFN.
- Columbia Basin Racquet Club ---also closed Monday. Officials say members will be notified about any important information they need via their contact information. Closure also TFN
- Tri City Court Club---also closed Monday TFN. members will be notified.
- Club 24---as of 9:30AM, members were still being admitted. A worker said the club has been undergoing repeated sanitization processes, but as of Monday morning, NO 'official' word yet on closing. Members will be notified via their contact information about any important changes or updates. Club 24 is slightly different in that members must access facility using a security system, they use a passcode or swipe card to access facility especially after hours.
- UPDATE Gold's Gym---GOLDS confirmed they were closing at noon Monday. All area venues in Mid Columbia.
- Life Quest Fitness Pasco--we were NOT able to reach anyone for official word.
UPDATE---the popular recreation business Get Air Trampoline Park responded to our inquiry by Facebook Messenger with a statement saying as of Monday, per Gov Inslee's emegency order, they were closed til further notice as of noon 3-16.
If you are a member of a club or recreational facility not listed here, we recommend you reach out to them for official information.
Gov. Inslee expected to elaborate more on the restaurant-bar-recreation 'ban' during a 10:30AM press conference Monday. We will continue to update this information as it becomes official.