Want a Job? Start with These 256 Fantastic Yakima Positions
Nobody is hiring! Who created this rumor? Pretty much everyone is hiring but not every spot is going to be a good fit for you, so before you pack it up and stay glued to your couch. Check-out this list of available jobs across the Yakima Valley and beyond!
Who is Hiring Across the Yakima Valley?
- Hoops is in need of kitchen help, one cook and up to three security guards. Must be at least 21 years of age, come over to 2103 W Lincoln. to apply
- Taste and See Deli and Bakery is hiring a part-time employee, you can bring in your resume and grab an application. Located in Yakima
- Viera's Bakery and Deli in Yakima is hiring a full-time baker for the 7 am - 3 pm shift (one of my dream jobs) and also a part-time clean-up from 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Crowd Management Services Yakima Division is hiring part-time event staff
- Townsquare Media is searching for a fantastic addition to the sales team (did you know I started in sales?) Must be self motivated, creative and flexible. Possibility of an incredible list of clients to serve and even training to be the best you possibly can be. The amount you make has no limit so apply today!
- Mother's Arms Homecare LLC in Yakima is hiring individuals interested in working with seniors one on one in their homes. Looking for experienced HCA, NCA's, NARs or individuals wanting to get into helping seniors.
- Tree Top is currently hiring 36 positions in different fields across WA, OR and CA
$500 for General Labor
$1,000 for all other manufacturing “hourly” positions
Offer available to any employee hired by April 30, 2022,
and payable upon completion of a 90-day probationary period.
- Comprehensive Healthcare has over 100 positions available in many different fields across the entire state. Make a difference today and apply even if you don't meet all the requirements. They will pay a portion of your schooling to get you accredited!
- Memorial Hospital there are SO many different facilities under the Memorial Hospital umbrella i.e Children's Village or the Early Learning Center to part-time/full-time and beyond. Do you speak Spanish? Bonus points!
- East Valley School District is hiring teachers, social workers, bus drivers and more!
- Pizza Hut is hiring
- Nino's Mexican Grill is hiring
- San Juan Restaurant in Wapato is hiring
- Legends Casino and Hotel in Toppenish is hiring
- Selah Veterinary Hospital is searching for a Vet Tech
- United State Post Office
- If you get a job with Tyson Foods
Tyson Foods representatives announced they will provide free education to all U.S. team members for free.
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
Beware of These 50 Jobs That Might Vanish in the Next 50 Years
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.
LOOK: States With the Most New Small Businesses Per Capita
To find the top 20 states with the most new small businesses per capita, Simply Business analyzed the Census Bureau’s Business Formation Statistics from August 2020 to July 2021.