Kennewick PD Says ‘Plan Before You Party’ DUI Patrols on Now
Head the warning from the Kennewick Police Department Don't Drink and Drive. Dui Emphasis patrols are on now, plus see the staggering costs of a DUI
Read the deatils from the Kennewick Po Po
Please Don't DUI. Plan before you party.
Here is a message from our partners at TARGET ZERO:
Decisions you make when you're drunk or high can cost you. For a first DUI offense . . .
* You'll face up to one year in jail and a $5,000 fine.
* You'll lose your license for 90 days to 2 years.
* Your insurance rates will increase from 30 to 100 percent.
* You'll need a defense attorney, which can be spendy.
* You might be ordered to wear an electronic ankle bracelet.
* You'll have to install an ignition interlock on your car to
prevent it from starting if you have been drinking, which
costs over $1,000 per year.
Have a plan. Have a back-up plan.